Division of Laboratory Animal Medicine (DLAM)
Provides assurance and approval for projects involving vertebrate animals.
Global Change Core Facility
Manage, operate, and maintain major instrumentation associated with global change research at Northeastern’s Marine Science Center.
- Location: Marine Science Center (MSC)
- Director: Justin Ries
- Contact info: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marine Science Center
- To learn more, visit Marine Science Center Fee-Based Serives
Kostas Nanoscale Technology and Manufacturing Research Center (KNMRC)
The 7,000 sq. ft. user facility includes cleanroom space down to Class 10 and houses instruments for micro- and nanofabrication processes and characterization studies, including metrology
- Location: 4th floor Egan
- Director: Sivasubramanian Somu
- Contact info: email@example.com
- George J. Kostas
- To learn more, visit George J. Kostas Tool Status
NU Brain Imaging Center
The NU Brain Imaging Center provides MRI imaging access and services for researchers at Northeastern University and for interested parties outside the university.