Northeastern’s more-than 1,000 full-time faculty members are leading educators and scholars who forge research partnerships around the world.
Over the past five years, the university has appointed more than 250 tenured- and tenure-track faculty members, with a focus on scholars who collaborate across disciplines. In that same time frame, external awards for faculty research nearly doubled.
More information about faculty research can be found in the faculty’s respective college and departmental websites.
- Bouvé College of Health Sciences
- College of Arts, Media & Design
- College of Engineering
- College of Science
- College of Social Sciences & Humanities
- D’Amore-McKim School of Business
- Khoury College of Computer Sciences
Last Updated on January 5, 2021