Investigator certification on a proposal
When an Investigator certifies a proposal, they are agreeing to authorize Northeastern University to submit the referenced proposal as an institutionally authorized proposal. Specifically, as Principal Investigator (PI)/Senior Key Personal, s/he certifies to the following:
- Authorizes Northeastern University to submit the referenced proposal as an institutionally authorized proposal.
- As Principal Investigator (PI)/Senior Key Personal, s/he certifies that:
- There is no Conflict of Interest in regards to this proposal, and the Conflict of Interest and Commitment Disclosure Statement per University policy has been submitted.
- The Investigator is not delinquent on any federal debt.
- No lobbying activities have been conducted regarding this proposal nor will federal funds be used to influence government officials and/or influence the awarding of federal funds.
- The information submitted within this application is true, complete and accurate to the best of the Investigators knowledge. Any false, fictitious, or fraudulent statements or claims may subject the Investigator, as the PI/Senior Key to criminal, civil or administrative penalties.
- S/he agrees to accept responsibility for the scientific conduct of the project, comply with sponsor policies, and to provide the required reports if awarded.
- The Investigator is not currently debarred, suspended, proposed for debarment, declared ineligible or voluntarily excluded from current transactions by a federal department or agency.
- The Investigator has completed the Northeastern University export control tutorial.
- The Investigator is in compliance with Northeastern University’s Drug-Free Workplace policy.
- The Investigator is aware of, and will comply with, Northeastern University’s policy on scientific misconduct.
Questions about your certification should be directed to your Grant Officer.