Northeastern University is committed to the highest standards of integrity and to lawful and ethical conduct in all of its endeavors.
The NSF Award Compliance Program further strengthens and informs our commitment to integrity and excellence in the conduct and administration of research. To learn more about the program please read the Statement Regarding Policies and Procedures for NSF Award Compliance, which provides a compilation of resources and information, including existing policies relevant to compliance and integrity.
Northeastern Policies and Procedures for NSF Award Compliance
- Code of Ethical Conduct
- Policy on Effort Reporting
- Policy on Costs for Sponsored Agreements
- Policy on Cost Sharing
- Policy on Use of University Funds
- Policy on Retention and Disposition of University Records
- Procedures for Sub-Recipient Monitoring
- Northeastern Policy Website
Last Updated on December 1, 2020