Online NSF Compliance Training
- The NSF training online course has moved to Canvas; Login to the Canvas course and select the NSF Training from your courses menu
- Relevant Employees have already been enrolled in the course; for all others, you may self enroll in the course – log in using Duo authentication, and select the “Enroll in Course” button so that your completion is recorded
- Canvas automatically sends email confirmations of module completions 1 hour after the course completion is recorded.
- Canvas supports the current and first previous major releases of the following browsers:
- Allow pop-ups on all browsers.
- If you start a module, either complete it or close it and resume later if you need to continue the training at a later time.
- Connections to Canvas, including those off campus, will time out if left unattended for extended periods of time;
- Remember to close the module browser window when finished in order to log completion in Canvas.
- Readers who are accessing with screen-reading software should use:
Questions can be directed to NSFTraining@northeastern.edu.
Last Updated on May 10, 2021