Welcome to ePAWs!
ePAWs (Electronic Proposal Approval and Workflow System) is a simple proposal development tool used to prepare proposals for institutional review and approval.
ePAWs was designed to reduce the administrative burden on investigators and college administrators, to provide a transparent tracking tool visible to all, and to collect the necessary approvals and certifications required by the funding agencies.
Here are a few of the advantages of using ePAWs:
- Using a single page web-based form, ePAWs users can create proposals and submit for review and approval within minutes
- Users across colleges can see summary information on research happening in other colleges on the ePAWs Dashboard
- With ePAWs, Investigators now certify electronically!
To get started with ePAWs, login with your myNEU username and password.
REQUEST E-SUBMISSIONS HELP
Need a new Sponsor in ePAWs, department update, or role added to create ePAWs proposals? Contact the NU-RES Help Center using the form to request help with a role, sponsor, etc.
- Contact your Grant Officer about proposal preparation
- Contact NU-RES-Help for application support assistance
Last Updated on October 25, 2022