Route for Review and Submission
- All proposals submitted on behalf of Northeastern University must be reviewed by NU-RES (Northeastern University Research Enterprise Services) prior to submission to any external funding agency. This includes proposals submitted to other institutions where NU will be a subrecipient.
- Faculty work with College Admin to prepare proposals per funding agency guidelines.
- College Admin upload proposal materials into funding agency portal & the University’s system of record, ePAWs.
- ePAWs record is routed to NU-RES to provide institutional review and submission of proposal.
- Proposal submission is the last step in the process; once a proposal has been received by NU-RES and received institutional approval(s), it will be submitted to the funding agency by NU-RES unless stated otherwise in the funding opportunity announcement.
Last Updated on December 21, 2020