Welcome to the Hub!
The Hub, a shared administrative and business service unit within Research Enterprise Services (NU-RES), directly assists client faculty and investigators across the University’s global research network manage their proposals and awards.
The Hub serves as a critical interface by directly supporting researchers throughout the proposal-award lifecycle and working closely with all institutional offices responsible for research governance and compliance.
Phase I services include research administrative support from proposal preparation through award acceptance, including:
- Annotating Funding Opportunity Announcements (FOAs)
- Creating Proposal Prep Crosswalks and Checklists
- Coordinating with Subrecipients, if applicable
- Developing Proposal Budgets
- Preparing Proposal Package
- Entering ePAWs v1.0 Records
- Coordinating Institutional Reviews with NU-RES
- Liaising with Funding Agencies, when appropriate
- Requesting Just-In-Time and Institutional Compliance Review Requests
Last Updated on September 16, 2021